Guys, the countdown to Great British Sewing Bee Live is officially starting today! And to celebrate, I’m giving away free tickets for you and a friend!
On the Thursday the 21st September, the 4 days sewing extravaganza is kicking off, until Sunday 24th.
Here are a few of the featured events:
- A 1,200-seat Super Theatre featuring two live shows a day hosted by Jenny Éclair. The shows feature Sewing Bee judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young and contestants from past series, plus a live sewing challenge.
- Over 250+ workshops (in association with Vlieseline and Milward by Groves) and demonstrations (in association with The Sewing Quarter) – click here for the schedule
- Dressmaking drop-in clinics (in association with Daylight Company)
- A dressmaking fashion catwalk (in association with Vogue Patterns)
- Garment and vintage galleries (in association with Kennet & Lindsell and The Fashion and Textile Museum)
- Shopping with over 150 dressmaking and sewing suppliers under one roof.
As I mentioned before, I will be taking part in the schedule of events, doing demos on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And I would loooove to meet as many of you in person.
So, I’m offering 2 tickets for Friday, Saturday or Sunday for you and a friend in this GBS giveaway. Even if you’ve already got your ticket, enter to bring a friend or a family member! Here is a chance to convert even more people to our fantastic passion for sewing!
How to enter the giveaway? It’s a simple as following my blog via email, WordPress or Bloglovin’ and leave a comment below telling me who would you take with you if you won the tickets. The giveaway closes on Sunday 27th at midnight BST and the winner will be announced on Monday 28th. This is open to UK entrants only. There will be separate giveaways on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, so more chances for you to win!
Really looking forward to seeing you at the GBSB Live on Friday, Saturday or Sunday (or all of them)!
————- DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST —————
Enter your email address in the box below and you’ll be sent an email every time I publish something new!